Pin It button on image hover

Monday 4 April 2011

another creation with the new doodle stamps


Hello dear crafters,

Today I will show you a card made with the new doodle birds stamps. Those stamps are so delightfull aren't they? I stamped the feather on the Echo's of Italy backgroundpaper and give some accents with glitter and a white gelpen. The birdcage is a Marianne die. I stamped the birds with white ink on purple/lilac paper and coloured them with Derwent soft colour pencils. Lots of white pencil..... I added some gemstones and a tiny feather is peeping out of the cage. Completed with a 2 coloured ribbon and voila!

Warm greetz, Miranda

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful - I really need these stamps now (I have a birdcage).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda, this is so clever - the way you have used the stamps and the die is inspiring and your colouring as usual is beautiful. ikki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miranda, hij is weer prachtig geworden. Mooie vogel stempels.
    groetjes Marja

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a delightful card Miranda, such a lovely colour scheme. That white birdcage is gorgeous, and shows off those purple birds perfectly. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way the birdcage 'pops' against the other colours and your positioning of the birds is brilliant. Beautiful colours too.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Miranda, this is very beautiful, I love the colour of the birds against the cage & background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Miranda, I just loved your card the birds are gorgeous I love their flowing tails, they will make such elegant cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dimension that the cage adds is stunning & I love the effect of the feather poking out of it.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!