Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 16 April 2011

We have our winners

Well I've just been round all the DT blogs and collected in all the comments you have left, plus those you left here too.  I pasted them all into a spreadsheet and called the random number generator into play.

Thank you all so much for your comments and for all the lovely good wishes you have sent our way.  We are two weeks into our new venture and it's just fantastic to be back.  There will be new stamps released every month, so stay tuned for May's new releases coming at the end of this month.

So our lucky winners are:

Firstly it's Suzee!

Suzee Murphy said...

Opulence personified Judith ! .....
Second winner is Paula

Paula said...

Your use of the various blues in this made me think of a peacock & I love the way you've used the different inks to create depth.
Paula (PEP)
And thirdly it's Aquarius

Aquarius said...

Another great card with that stamp set. Thanks for the explanation - I think I've followed it but time will tell when I have a go!!
Well done to all of you - can you send me an email with your address to sales[at]chocolatebaroque[dot]com and I'll get your prize in the post to you on Monday.

Thanks for taking part everyone, and you never know, it might be you next time!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners...enjoy your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise for the weekend. Thanks so much Glenda, it's been delightful seeing the stamps in action.
    Paula (PEP)
    Sending an email

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to the winners enjoy your prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coongrats and well done to the winners

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I've actually won something and congratulations to the other winners too. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to the winners. enjoy your prize!!
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ladies. Enjoy the stamps.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done ladies! I know that you will enjoy these lovely stamps, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh it's 2am n i thought id check my emails n oh what a wonderful end to my birthday .... am a winner ! *claps* Thank You so so much .... am all tickley inside what a lovely day ive had.... Perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the three winners - what lovely goodies are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!