Pin It button on image hover

Monday 27 February 2012

Breath of Spring (posted by Judith)

Hi folks, I'm back with another sample to showcase the great new stamp set Artistic Expressions available at Chocolate Baroque

The full details of how I made this piece can be viewed on my blog so you can hop over there if you are interested.


I thoroughly enjoyed making this piece, but with stamps like these, it's hardly surprising! I've used 'Artistic Expressions', 'Rose Tree', and 'Breath of Spring', all available on the website.

Keep checking back for more samples from the other Design Team members, and I'll be back in a few days. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

3 comments:

  1. That scroll works beautifully & I have to agree about how the stamps co-ordinate.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Judith those stamps work so well together
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Judith, the colours are so pretty. Jean x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!