Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 12 February 2012

A Posy of Daisies (by Debbie)

My card is from the Rose Tree stamps and I love the arrangement of the flowers in the posy. It is a stamp that can be used for so many occasions. A simple thinking of you to a wedding card, coloured with the brides bouquet colours.



I used dies to cut the easel card with white card and my favourite moss green as layers. The posie is stamped with Memento black the the flowers are coloured with alcohol pens, pastel pinks, lemons and greens. I used one of my nestabilie shapes chopped it up and created a border. I stamped the posie a second time and coloured and cut out the flowers to place around the bottom of the base.

Stay warm
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. I know I should have bought those stamps! This is lovely and as you say it could come in for so many occasions. Clever use of the chopped up nestie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicate Debbie and love the border and Easel ideas. A card as you said that could be adapted for many occasions. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely I really like the delicate colouring and as you say one that can be adapted to many different occasions

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The soft colouring of the flowers is lovely & I'm really reminded of the pinkiness that is often visible in daisies. Very striking use of the die-cut shapes to make the border.
    Very useful set of stamps definitely & I like the elegance you created with your composition.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fantastic cards here on your blog !
    I am glad to found this ART Space!
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I agree that this stamp could be used for so many different occasions! Lovely card, beautiful colors!

    Clare

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!