Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 4 February 2012

Stylish Flower and one Inkpad (by Debbie)

My card today has been made using the flower from Wisteria Lane stamps. The flower has been popular with my Design Team buddies.



I searched around for my Big and Juicy Waterfall inkpad to use with the stamp. I inked the flowers from different areas of the pad to achieve the difference of colour and used clear embossing powder. The background was made by masking off pieces of the white card, brayering then moving the tape and repeating. I stamped the tiny single flower head that also looks like an ink splodge. I mounted onto navy blue cards and placed onto a fresh green card base.

Stay warm and have a crafty weekend

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Beautifull card!!!Nice colours, I like the simplicity of the card!!!

    Greeetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful with the blue & green next to one another & I love that description of the flowerhead - imagine combining it with the ink splodges from Howling Moon! Brillantly soothing & classy.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant and very beautiful Debbie.
    Lovely greet and nice weekend
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely use of colours and one stamp - the effect is stylish, ikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!