Pin It button on image hover

Monday 26 November 2012

Spring is in the air (posted by Claire)

Good morning, Claire here with another sample using the gorgeous new clear stamps 'Terrific Treescapes'. These stamps work beautifully with so many of the other sets, for this wedding card I've combined them with the little church from Sunburst Scene's

I began by stamping the church image in the foreground and then adding the trees to create the scene. I stamped the images in black archival ink. I've used distress markers to colour the scene and then used Tumbled glass distress ink for the sky.

I die cut the image using a circular die and layered it up over a little doily. I used a backing paper from one of the Guild paper packs and layered a larger doily over that. The flowers are from my stash and the leaves have been cut with crealies dies. I've added some green ribbon and  a little pearl buckle to finish off.

Hopefully this card will be a little reminder of the spring sunshine after the dreadful weather we've been having. Thanks for visiting today
Claire cc

8 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card I love everything about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing card Claire. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Claire, I love these tree stamps and can see that they are going to be well used.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely refreshing after the weather this weekend - super colours & I love the way you've used the doilies for muting the whole design & making it very wedding-like.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a special end beautifull card, I really love the beautifull scenery and the lace (or doiles) it is really stunning !!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very beautiful card Claire. Marvelous with the village in the middle. Marvelous lace.
    lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love the colors, and all the little details and embellies you used! Hugs, Clare :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning and it's lovely to see something that isn't a Christmas card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!