Pin It button on image hover

Friday 25 January 2013

Stamp of the Week - Damask Hearts


This week we are thinking ahead to Valentine's Day with our Stamp of the Week being Damask Hearts.

As well as the hearts, there's some little damask squares, some large words and some very useful flourishes.  These stamps coordinate beautifully with many of our other damask and brocade stamps and go particularly well with the Decadent Brocade CD.

The box below was made with papers from a CD, but which are now available as printable downloads for a limited period. From the Damask Delights series, this one is Paisley Fern Series 3.


The card below is a classic wedding colour combo - simple gold embossing on ivory card teamed with burgundy.


The first card you saw was my Valentine's card to Adrian the year that these stamps first came out.  Green is his favourite colour, so I will often try to include it in his cards.  I used a white gel pen to pick out details of the stamp.



As always, this set is on special offer for just one week, so click here to find out more.

Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Great stamps and some gorgeous cards to inspire us, thank you

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whitework on Adrian's card & the subtle green with the mauvey blues is gorgeously unusual. The way the hearts overlap & the left extends over the top of the horizontal strip & the right heart likewise beneath is such an effective design principle. I'm having to resist this set as I succumbed to the polymer hearts, not to mention a gecko!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adrian must have been so pleased with his card,I agree with PEP that the colour scheme is unusual but so effective. I may have to resist this set as I have bought a few🙀bits and pieces of late.

    Keep up the good work Glenda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card for Adrian so so so beautiful and what a delightful set of stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The box and cards are absolutely beautiful.I love all of your works a lot.
    Greetings
    Felicie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome products, and beautiful work! I love your Valentine's, and the box is really cute! That looks like a set I'll have to purchase, the Damask Hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!