Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 2 June 2013

Wisteria Peacock (Posted by Judith)

Hi Folks, I have a sample to show you today using the lovely new Peacock Parade rubber stamp set.I created a reverse mask, by die cutting a circle in a piece of paper, and stamped the images onto the card through the mask. I added stamps from the Wisteria Lane stamp set to complete the little scene. With the mask still in place, I added some ink around the edges of the circle using a mixture of Memento and Adirondack inkpads. I coloured the images with pencils, and added some tiny butterflies cut from glittery paper. I then finished the card by adding a frame in white textured card to the front.





My Design Team mates have made some beautiful samples this month. Be sure to keep checking back to see what they have been up to. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

3 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW stunning card, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Judith what a brilliant card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real delight this one & I love how the Wisteria leaves echo the mauve eyes of the peacock feathers. Your garden flowers work beatuifully together & I particularly like how the peacock eye flowers' leaves echo the shape in the Wisteria Lane flowers. The crispness of the textured white card stock sets off the whole scene beautifully.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!