Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 14 November 2013

Welcoming our Winter Fairies (by Glenda)


I'm delighted to announce the latest in our collection of Fairy stamps - meet the Winter Fairies

https://www.chocolatebaroque.com/Winter-Fairy-Collection-Unmounted-Rubber-Stamps-Multi-buy--DL-_p_5549.html
This time we are releasing December, January and February Fairy sets with a multi-buy available on all three.  There's also a new Winter Fairy Inspirations leaflet with some beautiful artwork from our talented DT girls.
https://www.chocolatebaroque.com/Winter-Fairy-Inspirations-Leaflet_p_5729.html
The leaflet is free for a limited time when you purchase the three set multi-buy.

I made this little set of four ATCs with a mixture of stamps from all three sets and I will be jazzing them up a touch and offering them for trade on Facebook over the weekend, so why not 'like' our page so you can see what we're up to over there.  (Click here to visit the Chocolate Baroque facebook page.)


We also have a super clear set called Amazing Birthday featuring a collection of sentiments which I have been finding incredibly useful lately.  

http://www.chocolatebaroque.com/Amazing-Birthday-Unmounted-Clear-stamp-sheet--A5-_p_5734.html

They really have motivated me to get many of my stamped bits and pieces turned into finished cards as you can see over on my own blog here.  I'm not a natural finisher, I have a huge box of unfinished 'bits', so it was very satisfying to get that sense of accomplishment from finishing a batch of cards.  (It's also very motivational - I haven't stopped crafting all week!)

As always, the girls have some great cards and projects lined up for you and you really don't want to miss the lovely inspiration leaflet - it will definitely get your crafting juices flowing!


PS - we really appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment on all of our DT blog posts, so at the end of this month each DT member (me included) will choose one commenter whose name will go into a hat and one of those names will be drawn randomly to win a Chocolate Baroque gift voucher. 




5 comments:

  1. A very useful release indeed - how brilliant to have a reverse image & in silhouette form (December top right with foot on toadstools) for the detailed November fairy. The angel dust will be so useful & I love the trees included. Is that a dryad I see on the January sheet? As for the Birthday sheet - super selection of not only phrases but fonts & nothing too soppy. Absolutley love the font in 'Thank You' & the "Happy Birthday" above it. Your little set of ATCs really illustrate the versatility of having similar but different images. Glad you've been able to finish things - I'm the opposite to you I think!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they are too beautiful... Have to go saving in a serious way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your designs Glenda, and they are always so versatile. I can see on the February plate that gorgeous 'princess' fairy could be used with or without the wings just by cutting them back and leaving some ribbony trails. I think in the stardust trail I can see shadow cloud shapes, and the leafy flourish stamped a few times could make a lovely garland or wreath. I adore the angel on the December plate, trees are great any time of year, and sentiments in nice fonts are a necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new stamps look great although fairies aren't really my thing, I do however lve the new sentiment stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. The new faries are gorgeous Glenda! You have been releasing some really lovely stamps lately (I love the new fragments and border stamps too) - it's a shame that I am still out of work and can't afford to buy anything at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!