Pin It button on image hover

Monday 26 May 2014

Nouveau Cards (by Debbie)

 
The Fleurs Nouveau Peacocks look so majestic standing with the stylised flower and I thought they deserved the time to be cut out and coloured. 
I love the style of the stamp as it can be used for cards for allsorts of occasions.
I had the background in my stash from a playsession using stencils, inks and sprays.
 
 
 
 The following two cards are A5 size. I used the flowers from Lovebirds Nouveau and Fleurs Nouveau on cards that had been coloured with Alcohol Inks and Blending Solution onto matt coated card.  The sentiments are from Mackintosh Sentiments Clear stamps.
 
 
 
 
 
This card is a clean and simple that I made for a Wedding Event
my daughter was involved in at work.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
Debbie
 

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful set of cards Debbie. The Mac Sentiments look fab with these images. Have just put them on my new list!!!
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice selection of cards. This stamp kit is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards again! The second one is so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, your cards are beautiful. I like what you did with the stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love the stencilled backgrounds.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning cards debbie. i love the first one best of all but they're all amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are wow and them some more wow! I love the soft warm green of the second and the clean and simple look of the fourth - thank you for sharing with us Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all lovely. I think the first card has a lovely background, and the green is so pretty. The next two on the matt coated card are much simpler but very stylish and lovely pastel shades, and the last one again is simple and elegant and just great with a wedding in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The way you used the bubble borders to echo the bubbly inside of the flower in your third sample is a delight - very striking indeed & I love the way your sentiment's font continues the echoing of the round/oval shapes. The penultimate has to be my favourite with the spectacular placing of your sequins to balance the candelabra/lamp image.
    The border is a super touch & the colours quite striking.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!