Pin It button on image hover

challenge blog link

Saturday, 16 August 2014

Daisy Mobile Phone Cover (by Debbie)

I've known for a few years that certain mobile phones you can get a picture put onto the cover.
It wasn't the case for my old phone so when I got my new one I got a clear cover.
 
 
 
 
I made a template from card and decorated it with the Daisy stamp from Honeysuckle Butterfly.
 
I also made a note card using the same method.
I started by colouring the centre of the card with Squeezed Lemonade and the edges with Mustard Seed. The diamonds are from the Harlequin Fragments and I used Mustard Seed Ink. The flower was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and I lifted the yellow from the petals with a water brush.
For the leaves I used Coloursoft pencils.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie

16 comments:

  1. stunning pair of makes Debbie - must be the best dressed phone in town xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea with the phone and a stunning card.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea the phone cover is amazing and I love your card too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour lift! you've made beautiful art work with the technique - the note card in particular x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! What a great idea for your phone cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are stunning! Fabulous colours and a really novel and wonderful way to use stamps - love them! TYFS Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous mobile phone cover and great idea. Gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cover and love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow gorgious!!! Grea idea to stamp on your phone cover!!! And I really love your card!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, a beauty to have nearby all day! And ofcourse the card is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this daisy stamp and what a great idea to use it on a phone cover. This squeezed lemonade and mustard seed colour together with the harlequin fragment is delightful and lifting the colour from the flower and then colouring wiith pencils works beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the way you used yellow for the background so as to contrast with the blue of your phone. The daisy is such a delightfully refreshing flower & I love the way you managed to get a touch of the harlequin stamp subtly behind it. To have the matching notecard is lovely & here it is your gradation of the background inking which so successfully creates a glow for spotlighting the daisy. Again the harlequin fragment is perfect as a backdrop & foil.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!