Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 15 January 2015

Colourful Hearts (by Asha)

Good morning, friends! Today I have 3 card projects to show you, featuring the Punky Hearts and Fluttering Hearts stamps.

For my first card, I matched the Punky Hearts and Words Of Comfort & Cheer on this watercolour piece. The clouds in the background are from Seashore Scenes.

Next up is this delicate CAS (ish) number showcasing a stamp from Fluttering Hearts set, which is coloured with alcohol markers. For the background I used texture paste and glitter.

For my third card, the spotlight is on the large heart stamp from the Punky Hearts set.  To make the background I used the little hearts stamp from the same set. I finished the card with an embossed panel, eyelets, liquid pearls and some twine.

There you have it - 3 cards in different styles. I hope you've been inspired to play with your new stamps. Details of inks and colours are available on my blog. Don't forget to swing by regularly for more crafty ideas from the rest of the DT.

Beijinhos,
Asha

9 comments:

  1. Love the colours on the first two; so delicate and beautiful! But my favo is the third; great bold and beautiful textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. I particularly like the third card because it is just so big and in your face bold. I love bold colours. Such a nice composition as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous but ny favourite is the heart card, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three lovely cards Asha. I adore the clouds as a backing to your prettily coloured balloon, and the mainly soft colouring of the second but with that bright red bird which really pops, and then the great bright colour of the large and small hearts of the third which contrast beautifully with the embossed pastel blue background which would be just perfect for an anniversary or valentine. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all so lovely - I especially like the second one, makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely selection of samples which are quite different despite being in similar colours. I love your use of the clouds with the ballon in the first & in the second it's your selecting rounding of the card base to echo the roundness of the focal & matting panel that catches my eye. Your final sample is a rich mixture of spots & harlequin diamonds, superbly accented by your eyelets & liquid pearls when it comes to the screws on the focal image & your sticking when it comes to the stitched heart plus the stitched elements of your embossed panel. Diamond shapes galore with the background, embossed panel & heart making me smile for I just love harlequins!!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful selection of cards, all so different! I love the colourful balloon but they are all lovely!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three cards are really beautiful, the first one is my favourite, I just love it! Thanks for the inspiration with the new stamps Asha. :) Coco x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!