Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 11 January 2015

Love, Clean & Simple! (by Maria)

Hello everyone, I hope you are fine and I wish you a lot of love!
I have some more samples to show you, this time I made some clean and simple cards with the new stampset. We don't have always so much time, but still it's so nice to give a card that we made ourselves.

 
I used some silver embossing powder and Versamark to stamp the images on black cardstock. I stamped the heart on white paper with blue Memento Ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder, cut it out and with 3D tape I placed it on my card. Then the words and the borders of my black card I also embossed with the same silver embossing powder, nice isn't it?

For this card I used some different colours but I worked the same way , as before.
I hope you like my samples and I hope you find some inspiration to show your love!

Greetings
Maria

8 comments:

  1. Two really elegant cards Maria and so lovely on the black background for a change giving a beautifully rich and vibrant finish to the card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two great cards Maria, I especially like the first one

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your silver with the black is very eye catching in both samples but I particularly like the first one with the way you added the blue stamping complemented by a blue mat & all lightened through the use of white for the focal image. The way you have edged the black base card & innermost mat with the silver is superbly effective in adding to the cohesiveness of each design.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The framing works well on this cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these are stunning - the colouring so vibrant and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work. Love the embossing. I've gotten back into embossing again. It adds nice dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the CAs-style and the bold hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely style of cards Maria. I really like that background heart stamp on the first card and the second card is so dramatic!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!