I am starting with a confession. The beautiful card you see here was not designed by me, I received it in the post a few days ago. So today is the first combined blog post from Glenda and myself and we want to show you how easily you can achieve the layered look with our clear stamps.
- On an A6 card, and using the solid image from the Natural Egg clear set, stamp each colour in turn with new Archival ink colours Tea Rose, Sky Blue and Buttercup. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Next use the same ink colour and the small multi speckled image to stamp over the solid coloured eggs. Again allow to dry
- On the middle egg ink up the crackle pattern with Buttercup and stamp over the solid image. Repeat with the right hand egg using the second generation stamping technique and Jet Black Archival ink (second generation stamping means you ink up the stamp with your chosen ink, stamp lightly onto a piece of copy paper and then stamp your image again where you want it. This allows for a more subtle version of the image).
- Now add the same last layer to each egg with Jet Black ink using the larger speckle pattern.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Thinking of You Sentiments clear set with Buttercup.
- Finally, send it in the post to a friend!
I hope you have enjoyed our first joint DT post. Please come back again tomorrow for another inspiring project from one of our talented team.