Awesome Orchids clear stamp sheet, Poppy Meadow stamp set, Pretty Birdcage stamp set, Spring is in the air stamp set.
The products I used are: Distress Paint Antique Linen, Distress Stain Spiced Marmelade and Distress Spray Stain Cracked Pistacchio. For the golden text I used a mask and some metallic gold embossing paste.
The flowers are cut out of a paper that I coloured with Dylusions and metallic spray. I made this paper a long time ago, and so I cannot remember the colours. I added some accents with yellow, orange, rose and green gelly pens.
White paper (10.5cms x 30cms) x4
Golden embossing powder, Versamark and heat tool
Black card stock 6 x (8.9cms x 6.4 cms) for the ATCs
Black acrylic paint
I started with my backgrounds; I put some Distress Paint on my craft sheet and with my Distress Spray Stain I sprayed some green on the paint. I added some orange Distress Stain further down, and I sprayed some water all over it. I took my white paper and went through the paint and the stains, covering my white paper. I sprayed some water over the whole paper while drying it with my heat tool. When everything was dry, I did it again to have more variation on my background.
I did the same with my second paper, so that my colours where almost the same, then I cut out 6 pieces of 8.5cms x 6cms, these pieces became my coloured parts of the ATCs. The two other papers (10.5cms x 30cms) I coloured on both sides in the same way.
Now the ATCs: I first stamped my flowers with black Versafine ink on the ATCs and added some colours. I used a stencil and with some embossing paste I gave some structure to the ATCs. I took the paper that I had coloured with Dylusions and metallic spray and stamped the flowers on the areas where I liked the colours the most. I cut the flowers out and placed them onto the ATCs with some 3D foam.
With some golden embossing powder I made a small border around the ATCs, then I took my gelly pens and added some nice accents here and there. Then I glued the ATCs on the black cardstock with some double sided tape.
Then I started with my book (9cms x10.5cms) x6. I took the two other pieces of coloured paper (green and oranges) and scored at 9cms, 18cms, and 27cms, I did this on both papers. I then glued them together to make a long strip, with one of the left over 3cms, placing it behind the other panel so that the front looked neat. I cut away the second 3cms strip. I took some orange Distress Ink and went around all of the edges, so that everything blended together.
For the covers I took some cardboard (10cms x 11.5cms) x2 and painted them with black acrylic paint. I dried them with my heat tool. I also put some embossing powder on the edges. I placed a ribbon in the middle of my last page on the outside of the book. Both sides of the ribbon were the same length. I did this also at the other end of the book. I placed the book in the middle of the cover, and then added the other cover on the other side of the book. To decorate the front of my book, I made another card (8.5cms x10cms) and placed it on my front cover.
I hope you enjoy making this project, it was a lot of work, but worth the end result.
Have a nice stamping time,