I love the versatility of our stamps and today I want to show you how you can turn the Dressmaker's Window into a picture frame.
- Stamp the Dressmaker's Window onto white cardstock using Versafine Black Onyx. Cut out and then cut out the 'window panes', leaving just the frame.
- Paint the frame using Vintage Photo Distress ink and when dry use a coloured pencil to add shade and dimension.
- Adhere frame to a background paper taken from a dictionary, old book etc and trim off the excess paper around the edge of the frame.
- Stamp the mannequin from the Floral Mannequin set onto white cardstock and colour using a combination of Barn Door, Spice Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Tea Dye Distress inks. Cut out.
- Cover a 5" square card with patterned paper, run a charcoal pencil around the edges and rub over with your finger to give a smudged effect.
- Attach the frame to the card and then the mannequin using 3d foam pads and finish by stamping the word 'Delight' from Artistic Expressions.
I hope this inspires you to explore the possibilities in your stamps, you may be surprised by the results.
Please drop in again to see more wonderful creations from the Design Team.