Hello everyone, I have a project to show you today using the Sewing Room/Floral Mannequins multi-buy stamp set plus the Dressmaking Collage clear stamp. I have combined these stamps with an older stamp set: Haberdashery, to create a collaged card.
I started to make my background by stamping the buttons in two corners of a piece of watercolour paper using Versafine Onyx Black ink. I coloured the images with pencils, and then painted the images with Acrylic Wax. I spritzed two pieces of tissue paper with red and orange Dylusions spray, crumpled them up, and dabbed the background to create a mottled effect.
I stamped and embossed the silhouette mannequin onto the background, and then stamped and embossed the floral bodice onto a spare piece of card. I coloured the bodice using water based markers and a water brush. I coloured another piece of card firstly with orange and red inks and stamped and embossed the lace flower twice, which I cut out and layered together. I then coloured the card with Scattered Straw Distress Ink to create a little banner for the sentiment.
I added some background stamping using one of the border images, and finally added some hand drawn stitching, before placing the background onto a black card blank.
Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx