Pin It button on image hover

Monday 27 July 2015

Kaleidoscope Bird (posted by Judith)

Hello everyone, I have a final project to show you this month using the Birds of Paradise multibuy stamp set.

I have recently taken up crocheting, and love the brightly coloured blankets with the variation of patterned motifs spreading across from one side to the other. My background uses one of the little motifs from the stamp sets, and a range of ink colours to replicate this idea. I have added the Damask Panel to rest the bird and cage on, also coloured with the same inks.

Finally, I have added a sentiment taken from the stamp set to complete the card.
 

This layout would look great in black and white, or metallics as well, to create a more masculine card. Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. I love this multi coloured stamping Judith which is so effective with these pretty stamps. I also like the way you have embossed the cage on to acetate and coloured it. So pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and very restful - must be the crocheted blanket influence :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Judith and the subtle multicoloured effect is lovely.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very pretty Judith - I love the colours you used - beautiful! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, beautiful colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!