Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Our Challenge Blog is one today!

Well what can I say, our wonderful Challenge Blog has reached the grand old age of one! I cannot believe that it has been running for a year, and what a stunning and colourful year it has been.


Week after week you have stunned us with glorious artwork and amazing creations. Your incorporation of the colours for each month have been outstanding and it has been a joy for us to see all your wonderful entries. The Challenge Blog works because of you and we have been delighted with your contributions over the last twelve months.

As a special thank you we are celebrating our birthday with a few surprises. For more information on the first of these, and to take a look at the brand new Challenge, please visit the blog by clicking here.

So after a quick chorus of 'Happy Birthday' may I just conclude by saying three cheers to you our blog readers, followers and contributors. You help make this a success and we hope you will follow us into our second year with your hands covered in ink and paint and your head full of brilliant new ways to use our stamps. We look forward to seeing you there.


7 comments:

  1. Happy birthday indeed - and here's to many more xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and continued success . It is because of chocolate Baroque that I have started to explore whatever HIDDEN ( and I'm serious about the hidden ) and hard to find talent that just might be buried treasure . I have to learn not to compare myself to you all and just be inspired and be myself .,thanks so much all,you beautiful people . Joy now Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hap,Hap,Happy Birthday!!, I hope you will have many more, hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to the challenge blog!!! :D
    Sorry to be a bit irregular on this blog and on the challenge's one too, would love to play with you much more!.. Just life and big commitments prevent me from doing it as much as I would like. :)
    Hope I can join in the future challenges more in the months to come, challenges are always so inspiring and exciting! Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday, and here's to many more! Haven't always got round to entering, but it is great to see the variety of entries each month, lots of inspiration too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday from me too! I completely agree with Veronica. Hope I get chance to make more entries this year.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for a wonderful first year and thanks for the great inspiration from the design team and all the wonderful creations sent in to the challenge each month. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!