Pin It button on image hover

Friday 11 September 2015

Ghosts among us ? (by Dominike)

Hello
I am back with a new card. I use stamps very strange for me because I never celebrate Halloween. But the Halloween Hauntings rubber stamps are very funny and the cat is nearly romantic.

Bonjour
Me voici de retour avec une carte. J'ai utilisé des tampons un peu étranges pour moi qui ne fête jamais Halloween. Mais les tampons de la planche sont réellement amusants et le chat est presque romantique.


I took a great pleasure with this work.

First I make spots of colour on my paper and I put a piece of plastic film to spread the inks.
Then I stamp the cat and branches. I repeat the clouds. I draw the tree with a black pencil.
I stamp the words on a white paper which I glue on my card.

J'ai pris un vrai plaisir à ce travail.
Tout d'abord, je fais des taches de couleurs sur mon papier et je mets un film plastique dessus pour étaler les encres.
Puis je tamponne le chat et des branches. Je répète les nuages. Je dessine l'arbre au stylo noir.
Je tamponne les mots sur un papier blanc que je colle sur la carte.

And another tag with stamps from the same set of Halloween Haunting rubber stamps.

Et un tag pour terminer toujours avec les tampons de ce même set.


The background is made with a Gelli plate and acrylic paints and the stamp is embossed with clear embossing powder.
It was a great pleasure to do these works and I hope you will enjoy it.

Le fond est fait à la Gelli plate et des peintures acryliques et le tampon est embossé avec de la poudre transparente.
J'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à faire ça aussi j'espère que vous aussi aurez du plaisir à les voir.




9 comments:

  1. I love how you made this card. It has a spooky feel without being orange and black. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card has a sort of ethereal beauty to it.....love it! The tag is lovely to!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very colourful but atmospheric cards Dominike. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dabulous cards, lovely colours and backgrounds are beautifully inked, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards, especially love the bright colours on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both great projects, love the colours on the first one in particular xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great cad! Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're lovely - I don't celebrate Halloween either but can appreciate the artwork :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!