Pin It button on image hover

Friday 4 September 2015

Halloween Beauty (posted by Claire)

Good morning, Claire here with a card made with some of this months new stamps. We've got  two A5 stamp sets with a Halloween theme and I've used some of them on this card. The stamps are called 'Put a spell on you' and 'Hocus Pocus', you can find them here

I've used stamps from both new sets to make this card. I began by blending Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade and Peeled Paint on to a shaped card blank and then overstamped with the bats from Hocus Pocus using Black Archival Ink


I stamped the beautiful image from 'Put a spell on you' with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured her with Graph'It markers before blending distress inks around the image and stamping on the sentiment. 


I added some embellies and a postcard from Graphic 45 and then got busy colouring a heap of paper flowers with distress inks. I layered all the paper flowers up, misted them with water and scrunched them up. Once they were dry I added a little black enamel accents to the center of each. To finish off I've added a black bow topped with a button and some twine.

My teamies have come up with some beautiful projects to inspire you as always so keep popping back for a peek 
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous creation Claire xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love how busy it all is with your lovely flowers etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew ! That is gorgeous nod must have taken a long time to create .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire, this is just beautiful. Lovely image and all those embellishments are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Claire, beautiful colours and details, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! ...and now I've got that song in my head (Put a spell on you!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the flowers you have used with these lovely stamps Claire, and the colours are bright and beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Claire. Love all the colours you've used and all the embellishments you've added to it. Superb xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!