Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Over to you (by Lesley)

Today I want to take up just a little of your time by telling you about something that I would like to bring to the Design Team Blog.
The one thing I know that gets our mojo going best of all is looking at other peoples' work and ideas and I am sure that many of you browse for hours through Pinterest being inspired by the array of art, craft, journal and mixed media work amongst other things.

So here is my proposition. I would like to introduce a Reader's Gallery page to this blog.  It would be populated by artwork using Chocolate Baroque stamps that we see on the Ning and Facebook groups plus I would like you to send in photos of all your gorgeous creations.

I would appreciate your comments and feedback and if you would like to be featured on the gallery page then please send a photograph of your artwork to me at sales@chocolatebaroque.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, oh and tomorrow I shall be sharing our latest Year of Stamping Stamp.



14 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley - I think this is a brilliant idea! Years ago (it may have even been in the Graphicus days) you used to be able to e-mail your work to Glenda & it would be shown on the blog & readers could vote for their favourite; this will be a great opportunity for those of us who don't have time (or maybe the inclination) to join in the monthly challenge.

    Looking forward to it!

    all the best, Liz M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice idea Lesley and I'm sure will be very popular. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley, this sounds like a brilliant idea, and as Liz said god for folk who don't do the challenge for whatever reason. I am sure there a loads of people who use CB stamps but don't put their makes anywhere, so we are loosing out on wonderful inspiration.
    I think it would be very popular and I'd love to be part of it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea Lesley. Look forward to seeing all of the projects on the Readers Gallery and following the page when it is up and running.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember the Graphicus monthly gallery too, be gret to se it back in a new form. Looking forward to seeing them all - and I love the picture too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea - not sure I've got anything good enough to share but maybe in time.......;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds great Lesley - wonderful idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so pretty, great image, great colours , great ART!!! I just love it

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great idea! I love brouwsing on FB and Pinterest, but all at one place is so much easier! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous card. I like your new idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous idea, Lesley! Really looking forward to seeing the projects in the Gallery.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!