Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 3 October 2015

Have a truly amazing Birthday......(by Miranda)


Hi there lovely people,

Today I will show you my first take on the new stamps. I have played with the new beautiful Exquisite edges. They combine so beautiful with all the Art Deco/Nouveau style stamps which Chocolate Baroque has in their collection.
I have combined them with the Fabulous Flappers and a sentiment from the Amazing Birthday wishes.

Well now onto my card.........
I have stamped the edges with several Memento colors; Peanut Brittle,Morocco, Potters Clay, Rhubarb stalk and Rich Cacao. The center piece was blended with matching Distress inks. I stamped a part of the edge with white ink. I stamped a part of one of the ladies of the fabulous flappers and coloured her with color pencil and some white acrylic marker accents.




I really love this style of stamps and I will be happy to play more with them, so next time more art deco style from me. 

Thanks for watching and always enjoy to read your comments! 



12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this the warm colours and the stamp are gorgeous xxxx

      Delete
  2. C'est magnifique ! Gorgeous ! I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards, great combo of stamps and like the colour scheme 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous rich autumnal colours Miranda and the Exquisite edge frames that central panel so beautifully and the pretty flapper with the white dots on her fan and headdress and the added pearls too really gives this the Art Deco style. Absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you added the designs to the top and bottom of your card and centered your image. Awesome colours and stamps. You really did a good job with them.

    Beth
    http://sunflowers-dragonflies.ca/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Miranda, that's the word that comes to mind. Beautiful warm rich colours and your design is fabulous, teriffic inspiration, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow Miranda - this is absolutely stunningly beautiful - I love it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Stunning selection Miranda, superb colours and backgrounds xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. An amazing piece of work, Miranda - as ever! Just fabulous!!
    all the best,
    Liz M xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gaaf om weer andere stempels te zien...en gelijk zo'n mooie CAS-kaart! En een mooi grafisch design! Fijn weekend verder!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous Miranda. Beautiful Art Deco style using these wonderful stamps.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!