Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 31 October 2015

It's all about exquisity.........(by Miranda)


Hello crafty people,

Today I have a lovely combination to show you made with the Exquisite edges and one of  the Fabulous Flapper ladies. I think they are a good match......
I had this background with the deco flowers for quiet a while . The flowers come from the Nouveau lovebirds. There are so many sheets in the CB collection that will combine perfectly with these edges, all elegant and stylish!

And now onto my card.......

The background was made using Distress inks onto watercolor paper. Some shading with color pencils and adding some white highlights. I have embossed the upper edge using Wow embossing powder Ruby Romance and the lower edge was done using one of the new colors, Atlantic seaspray, a turquoise with gold sparkles.



Than I stamped the lady....I used a few Memento colors to ink her up and dabbed the ink on the lower part of her dress to let it fade. Than I extended some lines with color pencils.

Hope to have inspired you, I had fun doing this one.......
Thanks for visiting and always like to read your comments,

Have a lovely weekend,

8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Miranda and I adore the colours and your choice of a flapper for the central image which goes with the fan shaped Exquisite Edge stamp so beautifully and the Nouveau Lovebirds image fits in perfectly too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Stunning as always.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just going to say ditto wows to Florence's comment .

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh!!! totally stunning, I love the colours and the Flapper image is gorgeous, brilliant stamping, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - this is so dreamy - love it to bits!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - love the colours you've used throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, love all the sparkly embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een mooie dromerige sfeer en toch zulke heldere kleuren; mooi!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!