I'm using the brand new Swirl Centre Flowerhead and leaves from an older Sunny Sunflowers A4 stamp sheet to create an elegant friendship card.
Here's how you make this card:
- Start by stamping 2 flowersheads with Versamark on water colour paper.
- Apply WOW Gold Rich Embossing Powder and heat set.
- Repeat above steps on 3 leaves (2 large and 1 small) from the Sunny Sunflowers sheet.
- Colour with Distress Inks: Abandoned Coral and Work Lipstick for the flowers and Peeled Paint for the leaves.
- Allow to dry completely and fussy cut. Split one of the flowerheads in half and save for another project.
- Trim a piece of cream card stock ¼" smaller than the card base.
- Stamp sentiment on the cream card front and adhere the flowers and leaves around it as shown above. Pop-up the half-bloom on foam tape for added dimension.
- Cut a ½" strip of green glitter foam and adhere behind the cream card, with ¼" edge showing.
- Apply foam tape behind the rest of the cream card and adhere to the card base.
You can easily switch the colours and sentiment and turn it into an any occasion card.
The Design Team has more lovely ideas in store for you. (Trust me. I've had a sneak peak!) So make sure you swing by often for more inspirational projects. As always, you find more details of tools and products on my blog.
Thank you for stopping by today and have a beautiful day!