Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Work with fabric

Hello.
Today I have a great pleasure to offer a part of my work with fabric. It is one of The things I prefer. To work the fabric is very sensual. And it is very funny to prepare an old piece of sheet, heavy and used to make a flexible pouch for checkbook.

Bonjour.
Aujourd'hui j'ai le plaisir de vous proposer une partie de mon travail avec le tissu. C'est une des choses que je préfère. Travailler le tissu est très sensuel. Et c'est très amusant, partant d'un vieux drap usé et lourd de faire un porte-chéquier doux et souple.

Front
Inside

Back

I prepare the fabric with  structure paste and clear gesso. Then I stamp and color with walnut stain and a baby swipe. Finally, I protect my work with fluid matte medium.
I used Open Weave cling mounted rubber stamp and Exquisite Owls rubber stamps.

Je prépare le tissu avec de la pâte de structure et du gesso transparent. Puis je tamponne et applique du brou de noix à l'aide de lingette bébé. Enfin, je protège mon travail avec du fluide mat médium.
J'ai utilisé les tampons Open Weave and Exquisite Owls.

Here are three other pouches, gifts for Christmas.
Voici trois autres modèles. Ce seront des cadeaux de Noël.





It is volontary if I did not stamp pecisely. I wanted this effect. I hope you will like my work.
I wish you a Merry Christmas.

C'est volontaire si je n'ai pas tamponné de façon précise. C'est exactement l'effet que je voulais obtenir. J'espère que vous aimerez.
Je vous souhaite à tous un Joyeux Noël.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work and lovely stamps used, very creative, kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea and I have to think of this by starting something new...looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea, love the distressed look

    ReplyDelete
  4. The random look suits this perfectly Dominike and the chequebook pouches will make lovely presents. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the neutral colour palette with just the tiny pop of colour on one owl! Useful project too.....I should make myself one as my chequebook wallet is falling to bits, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!