Today it is my pleasure to introduce the last, but by no means least, new member of the Guest Design Team, Corine van Kuilenburgh. Many of you may know this lovely lady from blogland and other social media and we are delighted to have her on board. Today is her very first post in her new role, so it's over to you Corine.
Hello there! My name is Corine van Kuilenburg and I am delighted to be joining you for the first time as a member of the Chocolate Baroque Guest Design Team! I do hope you will enjoy what I have made for your inspiration.
My first piece shows a card made with the masking technique. I used Stazon Jet Black, Distress Ink and three stamps. The stamps I used are from the Tangled Fragments, Mackintosh Sentiments and DecorativeEdges. I will explain you how I made this card.
- Stamp the rubberstamp on white cardstock with Stazon Jet Black.
- Stamp again on masking tape. Cut the biggest piece and place the masking tape exactly on the stamped image.
- Use 2 or 3 colours Distress ink and sponge the image.
- Stamp the bubbles from Decorative Edges with Distress ink.
- Remove the masking tape.
- Use a water brush and Distress ink to the white part coloring.
- For a finishing touch you can place a text on your card.
- Paste your image, when its finished, on brown cardstock and on a topaz card.
- Finally the card measures 13.5 x 13.5 cm.
I hope you have enjoyed what I have done with these beautiful stamp!