Good morning. I have created another scene using the lovely Babushka Russian Dolls. I did a bit of masking to create the background but stamped, shaped and cut out the dolls to layer onto the scene.
Happy crafting, Anne x.
- A6 shaped card blank and white stamping card
- Waste copy paper to create masks
- Ranger Archival Inkpad (Coffee)
- Watercolour pens
- Brown marker pen
How it was done:
- Stamped the background buildings using masks to cover the foreground images – straight onto the card front.
- Stamped the dolls and cut out.
- Used a marker to finish the scene and to edge (frame) the card.
- Coloured the scene and dolls with watercolour pens.
- Shaped and glued the dolls onto the scene with 3D glue gel.
- Finished with a little glitter glue for sparkle.