Pin It button on image hover

challenge blog link

Thursday, 24 March 2016

Babushka Frame Gift (by Debbie)

I've been playing lots with the Babushka Dolls this month and decided to make a gift for my niece for her bedroom. She isn't a chocolate lover so I am not giving her an egg for Easter. Her bedroom has recently been decorated and I thought this framed project would look pretty on her windowsill.
The dolls have been stamped onto cream card with red ink and embossed with clear powder, then cut out. I stamped the mount frame with one of the stamps from Seasonal Fragments.

 
This card will accompany the gift. I dripped ink onto a strip of card and mounted onto red card the drew a broken line onto it to add a little more detail. The dolls have been coloured using distress inks. I attached the dolls with foam squares for dimension.

 
Many thanks for visiting
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dolls make a lovely gift mounted in a frame Debbie and the card is very elegant and pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a CAs-card and a monochromecard they look great! These stamps are more versatile as I thought...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and frame Debbie, and makes a fabulous gift, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely ideas - must get mine inked up xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, I'm sure she'll be thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your niece will love it Debbie! What a lovely CAS gift and card!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!