- Stamp the the Flowering Baroque Heart image on to kraft cardstock using Ranger Glacier White Pigment Ink.
- When completely dry, colour in with Faber Castell Polychromos.
- Cut out image with heart shaped die and ink the edges with Vintage Photo.
- Prepare background using patchwork technique and ink the edges with Antique Linen.
- Cut out heart shape using same die as in #3 above and inlay the focal image.
- Finish with lace and Liquid Pearls.
There are more photos over at my blog, including a few of your favourite Chocolate Baroque stamps in action in tiny village store in Nieuw Weerdinge, Holland.
Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!