It is guest designer time again and I am so pleased to welcome back Corine with a gorgeous, bright and sunny card.
Here I am again. In July I will post three times a card as guest designer which I am very pleased to do. My first project is a Butterfly Card. and I used stamps from Gothic Fragments, Nature Fragments and Tangled Garden. Hope you enjoy this.
- Create a background with three colours Distress Ink and water. I used Evergreen Bough, Carved Pumpkin, Crushed Olive, Broken China. Dry with heattool.
- Stamp lace stamp from Gothic Fragments with Memento Tuxedo Black and the leaves from Nature Fragments with Memento Flannel Grey. Dry with heattool.
- Take a template and an old credit card to spread the modeling paste through the template. Emboss the modeling paste with Gold Pearl embossing powder.
- Emboss the butterfly from Tangled Garden with Metallic Platinum and colour with Distress ink.
- Mat and layer background on to black and then blue card and attach butterfly.
Corine van Kuilenburg
Love the combination of stamping, texture and colour on this card. Thank you Corine for this lovely project. Really looking forward to seeing what you have lined up for us next week.
And don’t forget our regular Design Team girls have more new projects waiting in the wings to inspire you.