I thought about a sentiment of home decor for my second post of September and as with the previous project I am again using Soft Form Relief Paste.
1. Spread a thick layer of Soft Form Relief Paste Pearl on the whole Words of Gratitude Rubber
stamp and let it dry completely for about 24 hours.
2. Remove the shape and blend only on the sentiments you will use with Distress Inkpad Salty Ocean.
3. Cut the sentiments you have chosen and keep the rest for future projects.
4. Make a panel using corrugated cardboard, altering the surface.
5. Darken some areas with Distress Inkpad Walnut Stain.
6. Use Soft Form Relief Paste Pearl and Transparent on Ronda Palazzari Texturised Stencil in some
areas of the panel to give texture.
7. Add extra colour to the panel and the sentiments with Tim Holtz Distress Crayons set 2 red.
8. Stamp the little heart of Word of Love set on Kraft Cardstock and cut all around the shape.
9. Glue the sentiment pieces and the heart with Inkssentials Glue n Seal matte
10. Don't forget the red ribbon as hook.
Did my home decor inspire you?