Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 1 September 2016

Sparkle and Texture (posted by Claire)

Good morning, Claire here with my first project for September and this month we're focussing on texture so my teamies will have lots of idea for you over the next few weeks. I've used glitter to add texture to my project.


The focal image is from 'Essence of Nature' which I stamped with versamark onto a background I'd created with shades of pink twinkling H2Os. I embossed with black embossing powder and trimmed the image down before matting on black card. I created a band of by applying a strip of red line tape, removing the backing and sprinkling on lots of pink glitter. I created some more glittery texture by stamping the sentiment (from Birthday Words) with some adhesive embossing powder, heating and then applying the glitter.
I'll be finding pink glitter everywhere for weeks now lol.

Thanks for visiting today,
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. The strong design you have made with the trees is prettily enhanced with the H2O background in those gorgeous bright colours Claire and I love the glittery strip down the side. A real eye catcher. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! These colours are fabulous, so vibrant!! The glitter makes them more bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just gorgous with these real autumn (or summer?) colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!