My card features the beautiful sprig of wild roses from the Pretty Birdcage A5 sheet.
Here's how I put together this card:
- With a stamp from the Texture Fragments A5 sheet stamp along the outer edge of a piece of square card stock with VersaMark ink.
- Apply white embossing powder and heat set.
- Ink the card with Distress Inks. I used: Mowed Lawn, Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon.
- Stamp the wild rose image from the Pretty Birdcage A5 sheet with Memento Tuxedo Black.
- With a stencil apply Texture Paste around the stamped imaged and let it dry. I used Tim Holtz Layering Stencil Flourish.
- Colour the image with alcohol markers.
- Apply VersaMark on the raised texture paste design, sprinkle with WOW Clear Sparkle embossing powder and heat set.
- Back with foam tape and adhere the design panel to the prepared background piece.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Please visit the DT blog often for more design inspiration by the rest of the team. I've got more pictures on my blog.