In October, French tradition is to choose literary prizes. For the occasion I think about a beautiful event, named La Forêt des Livres. It is writers' big meeting in a small village of Chanceaux Lès Loches.
I made this card with Hocus Pocus stamps.
- stamp the book on a piece of paper and emboss it with clear powder.
- same for the bird but on another piece of white paper and cut around the bird embossed.
- stamp the trees.
- glue the bird on the book.
- dry with a heat gun.
- with a sponge colour the background with dried marigold Distress Ink
- with another sponge, with broken china Distress Ink
- and with a last one sponge, with chipped sapphire Distress Ink
- glue the card onto the cardstock.
The tag is inspired by Halloween.
- stamp the lady on a piece of sheet
- stamp the bottom of the stamp on a piece of paper you don't want to throw out
- link the pattern and sew the two parts
- take on old piece of sheet you don't used and sew the three pieces in the top.
- Stamp "let it be" on the bottom.