Here for you the result of this project :
- Clean a school blackboard and wipe it with the Magic Anti-Static Bag
- Stamp on the blackboard the new stamp Vintage Postbox Single Rubber Stamp with Versamark and emboss with Wow Embossing Powder Clear Gloss
- Colour the postbox with Distress Paint - Fired Brick several times till you are happy with the colour
- Colour the fence with Distress Paint - Walnut Stain
- Put some Distress Paint - Fired Brick and Mowed Lawn on both sides of the bottom of the postbox
- Add Soft Form Relief Paste - Pearl to create the snowflakes using a stencil, the snow on the fence, on the postbox and on the ground using a spatula
- Colour the wooden frame of the blackboard with Distress Paint - Black Soot, then use a gold metallic acrylic to give an antique look to the frame.
- Punch some holly leaves and colour them with gold metallic acrylic and with Distress Paint - Mowed Lawn and glue the leaves as decoration
- Finish the project adding a golden ribbon and some Stickles - Star Dust on the snow and on the leaves
I hope you will try to paint a school blackboard too and will enjoy this experiment.