Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Floral tags (posted by Claire)f

Good morning, Claire here with a project made using the beautiful new stamps Floral Notes. I love Christmas crafting but these new stamps are perfect if, like me you fancy a change from making all those Christmas cards.


I took some black tags and used a sticky embossing powder that I've had forever, I wasn't sure if it had gone off so I put it to the test, stamping with versamark and applying the powder before heating. Once I'd heated the powder I applied mica powders with a small brush. I heat embossed the sentiments and applied some gilding wax around the edges of the tags and added some rainbow ribbon to finish off.

Well I'd better get back to those Christmas cards now lol
Keep popping back as my teamies have got lots of beautiful inspiration for you
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. Just adore these tags Claire.. I have these stamps so result! Will give this a go xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning tags Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tags are stunning. Wouldn't have thought of using black tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such pretty flowers Claire and really shimmery with the mica powder which shows up beautifully on the black card. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are so stunning Claire - love them to bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing tags, love your technique!
    I pinned them
    https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524485886920/

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look stunning on the dark tags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I'm off the fence - I must have that stamp set now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful this stamps on black paper. Great work. Janny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!