Pin It button on image hover

Monday 12 December 2016

Flower Power by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, at least I hope it's morning! Im in Canada with my beautiful daughter for Christmas so I scheduled my post.

So onto my projects: I've used the gorgeous new Floral Notes stamps to create these ATC tiles.

I started by stamping the images onto my stamp board ATC's using Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad and coloured them in using distress inks on a tile and a water-brush I then used the Mini script with a Toffee Versafine Inkpad to create some texture, I then lightly inked around with Distress ink, I added a few splashes of black ink and edged with a thick silver marker pen, once dry I then heat embossed using UTEE twice to get a glazed tile.

I hope you like what I've done with these gorgeous stamps, I just love them, so versatile, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower power Zoe and enjoy the time you are having with your daughter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous floral ATC's Zoe and love the soft tones and tbe script in the backgrounds too. Hope you are having a great time in Canada. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatiful cards Zoe, I love the colours. Hope you are having a wonderful time in Canada with your daughter, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little ATCs look great!! :) Amazing background and images, so beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so beautiful! Have fun with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!