Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 24 December 2016

Thistle by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and a very Happy Christmas to you all, guess what? I've not made anything Christmassy for this post lol!

I'm actually in Canada spending Christmas with my beautiful daughter and her boyfriend, we are here until 1st january we got here 9th December so a wonderful 3 weeks.

So onto my post, I've used the wonderful new stamp set Floral Notes I started with a Grey board panel from the website and sprayed it using Yellow and Pink spray inks letting them merge and run together, once dry I flicked with white ink for some texture then stamped using Mini Script stamp with grey Versafine Inkpad, I stamped the image using Onyx Black Versafine Inkpad and heat embossed using a Black fine detail embossing powder to give an extra sharp image, it also caught some of the grey script but I liked it, I then highlighted areas using a gold glitter pen, gold gilding wax around the edge and Voila!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas surrounded by those you love, I know I will :) all the best for 2017, is that going a bit too far? lol Zoe xx

 

9 comments:

  1. I love your pretty Thistles Zoe and the beautiful orange colour and finished with the gold highlights which look beautiful. Hope you are having a fantastic time in Canada with your daughter, and hope you have a wonderful Christmas. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Zoe. Wishing everyone at Chocolate Baroque a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2017.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its lovely ,Hope your enjoying your time with Daughter Happy Xmas and Happy new year to you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful love the embossed stamping-best wishes for a Merry Christmas
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Zoe... have a great time with your daughter xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!!! Love the blended colours, the flower and the distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Zoe, gorgeous colours and design.
    Have the very best of Christmases and a New Year filled with Health and Happiness, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely :) Enjoy your Holidays with your daughter, Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!