Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 18 December 2016

Winter Cottage (by Asha)

Good morning, friends! Today is the 4th Sunday of Advent and that means we are week away from Christmas. And if you are looking for some last minute gifts, why not take a peek at the Chocolate Baroque online store.

For my last Chocolate Baroque DT post for 2016, I've gone back to the my very first stamp sheet. It's called The Gift Of Christmas and I bought it in October 2012. I stamped the image with VersaFine Smokey Grey and coloured it with water colours. The less intense colour of smokey grey ink gives the scene a misty feel, which was what I was going for.



I've got more details of tools and products over at my blog. And don't forget to swing by the DT blog often because at the rest of my talented teamies have some amazing projects up their sleeves.

Have a truly magical Christmas, everyone!

Beijinhos,
Asha

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous stamped scene Asha and beautifully coloured, and the layering up with the dark base layer looks so pretty with the white stitching. Happy Christmas wishes to you too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing scene, Asha, love this image that you have shown so well with your amazing colouring and your sparkling details! Love the faux snow, it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Asha, gorgeous colours and design, lovely lovely sparkle, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun coloured card! Gives the house a warm feeling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!