Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Glittering Heart (posted by Claire)

Good morning, Claire here with a project made using stamps from Harlequin Rose. 



I made a shadow box using a distress ink background stamped with the gorgeous large lace stamp from Harlequin Rose. I added some gold glitter paste around the edges and painted the aperture with gold acrylic paint. 

I made the heart by inking up the ornate heart stamp (again from Harlequin Rose) with red ink and the applying a thick layer of gold glitter paste with a spatula. I left it for a couple of days to dry and then peeled the heart away and glued it in the aperture.

I added ribbon around the edge of the box, some paper flowers (dabbed with gold glitter paste) and a little bottle of love potion (well really it's diluted distress reinker lol).

I hope you're enjoying all the fabulous inspiration from my teamies, we're definitely in the mood for love this month lol
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! The colours are stunning and I love what you've done with the heart stamp. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning Claire, I love your design and colours, and all that gold just makes it sumptuious, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgous make with a lot of dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shadow box looks beautiful with the red and gold heart and the pretty flowers in one corner and the little red phial in the other. A very clever design, and the finished perfectly with the ribbon and the gold border horizontally across the middle of the red frame, and I love the gold glitter paste round the edges too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful warm heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love the richness of the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, kinda grungy yet beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!