Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 24 January 2017

Infinite Love (by Asha)

Good morning, friends.  I'm back with another romantic creation using the lovely Harlequin Rose A4 stamp sheet.

I started by inking the background with Distress Inks: Chipped Sapphire, Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves and Fossilised Amber and used a chicken wire stencil to add some interest.

Then I stamped the image on the with VersaFine Onyx Black, applying VersaFine Crimson Red on the bold letter. I added colour to the rose with Faber Castell Polychromos and lashings of clear glitter on the word "love". To finish the project - a few burgundy pearls.


This is a simple project but the colours add a touch of drama. I've got more details of tools and products over at my blog.

And make sure you swing by the DT blog often because at the rest of my talented teamies are creating projects that will amaze you. Trust me... I've had a sneak peak!

Have a LOVEly day!

Beijinhos,
Asha

6 comments:

  1. Lovely. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Asha, what a stunning card with gorgeous colours, great inspiration as always, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the warm colours and the light spot that let's the image "pop"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing background for this rose!! Your card is full of light and love the sentiment and the touch of sparkling on LOVE word!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It certainly doesn't *look* simple! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Asha and I love the chicken wire stencil you have used in the background and the rich purple colour and the colours you have used on the rose complement it perfectly. The sentiments work well too and the bit of sparkle looks great. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!