Pin It button on image hover

Friday 20 January 2017

Love by Zoe

Good morning (just) Lovelies, oh my goodness I'm late, I could of sworn I'd scheduled this post 😤 I've been so busy helping my Mum with her new place I'm chasing my tail lol

So this is my second post this month for the Romance theme.

I used a die to cut my heart and stamped using Versafine Inkpad and heat embossed using a pink Pearlescent embossing powder and heat embossed the beautiful Baroque Orchids background stamp, I then blended distress inks Worn Lipstick and Scattered Straw over the embossed background, tore some vellum and heat embossed using gold EP the Love from The Journal Today set, attached, added some sequins and Voila a very simple but I think pretty card.

 
Thank you so much for visiting, I love to read your comments, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

9 comments:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!