Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 8 January 2017

Love hearts by Zoe

Good Morning Lovelies and Happy New Year, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas?
Today I'm sharing with you my first project for this months theme "Romance" Ive made a CAS style card using a Hemp textured card.

Stamps used;
Sentiment - Journal Today 

I used a die to cut out my hearts, stamped using a Versamark Inkpad and heat embossed using white Embossing Powder, I then just rubbed over with Archival Inkpads in various colours, I inked the edges just to make them "pop" with Black soot distress ink and just assembled my hearts randomly using sticky pads to raise them up, a few tiny pearls and the sentiment and voila! 

 
I hope you like my card, thank you for you kind comments, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card .. simple but yet elegant.
    Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card just my kinda thing thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, love the hearts and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card!! Adorable! These hearts really pop out! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Zoe, fabulous colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do indeed like your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the patterned hearts in such pretty colours Zoe and matted and layered in beautiful complementary colours and finished with three sweet little pearls. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo!! I love this Zoe... Very pretty card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!