Good morning. I am excited to share one of my samples for Lesley’s first TV shows on Hochanda at the start of the month. Lesley demonstrated several sets of stamps from Chocolate Baroque featuring a romantic theme with gorgeous roses and heartfelt sentiments. Great for creating projects for loved ones, Valentines Day, Weddings and Anniversaries too.
- Harlequin Rose and Words of Love stamp sets
- 13.5 X 18 cm white card blank, white stamping card
- Inkpads: Versamark, Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet and Pumice Stone)
- WOW embossing powder (Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine)
- Alcohol pen (dark pink)
- Watercolour pen (dark pink)
- Organza ribbon (pink)
Stamp the rose panel twice in Pumice Stone Distress Ink. Trim and edge with alcohol marker.
Lightly colour the roses with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink and blot with kitchen towel (to stop the stamped image from bleeding too much). Stamp the sentiment with Distress Ink. Attach the ribbon and glue to the card front.
Stamp the hearts with Versamark and emboss with gold powder. Colour with watercolour pen and a water brush. Cut out and apply to the card front. The large leafy heart was attached with 3D foam for added depth.