Step by Step
1. Apply Distress Inkpad Salty ocean and Picked Raspberry directly onto a craft sheet and spritz the
colours with water
2. Pick up the colours with a white cardstock mat till you are happy with the result and dry the mat completely with the heat tool
3. Stamp with Versafine Onyx Black the lace decoration of Harlequin Rose Rubber Stamp Sheet A4
as second or third generation stamping on the mat, in order to have a very pale black colour
4. Stamp with Versafine Onyx Black the rose image with the written text behind
5. Apply Soft Form Relief Paste - Pearl through the Tando Creative Mask - Harlequin randomly and let it dry.
6. Put some Stickles - Crystal on the rose
7. Glue the mat on your card
Have fun this month with "Romance" Chocolate Baroque products.