Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Sending a bouquet (by Corine)

Well here we are in 2017 and we are welcoming back Corine in her guest position for January, I knw she has some wonderful projects lined up for you so here we go with her very first of this New Year.


Hello!

Here I am again. In January I will post three times a card as guest designer. I am very pleased to do this. My first project is a card with one of the Ornament stamps on a Gelli Plate Background. 



I used stamps from the sheets:
Mackintosh Sentiments

  • Create a background with acrylic paint on a Gelli Plate. 
  • Stamp the ornament from the Texture Fragment sheet with Brilliance ink. I used Lightning Black. Use a template with leaves and sponge Memento Luxe Olive Grove. 
  • Sponge Distress ink Seedless Preserves around your background paper and stamp the text with black ink.
  • Emboss the Palm Fan Baroque Ornament with gold embossing powder and colour it with Zig markers.

I hope you enjoy my first creation and I will see you soon

Corine

Thank you so much for this beautiful card Corine, I love the idea of creating all that interest in the background. We look forward to seeing what you have in store for us next week.

In the meantime please keep popping in so that you can catch up with all the beautiful designs that our fabulous team made for our debut shows on Hochanda.


7 comments:

  1. This is stunningly beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed card Corner, fabulous stamping and colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shades of pink you have used here Corine and the gelli plate background works beautifully with the Baroque Ornament. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very beautiful card! Amazing flower and fab background with your gelli plate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful work Corine - gorgeous make xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een mooie gelaagde kaart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this design!! The colors, process, all of it! Thanks for sharing. I'm anxious to see your other work this month. ~PJ Brooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!