Step by Step :
1. Cut a piece of white cardstock just a little smaller than the cover of your pack of envelopes
2. Apply randomly Dina Wakley Media White Gesso and let dry
3. Blend all over the surface Distress Inkpad Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover, Fossilized Amber and
4. Stamp a grass from Silhouette Grasses with Distress Paint - Tarnished Brass and apply the paint
also on the edges
5. "Just for you" from Words to Dazzle & Sparkle set, is stamped as sentiment with Versafine Inkpad
Onyx Black on a white cardstock and blended with Distress Inkpad Old Paper and stuck on the
6. Blend all the outside and the inside the the same green colors of point 3.
7. Glue the mat on the front of the pack .... et voilà... the little gift changes its appearance.
I hope you liked this idea of alteration.