Good morning. Here is another of my blue & white monochrome show samples using the Spring Bird Daffodil and Breath of Spring stamp sets. Cannot stop making these – they are just so effective.
- Spring Bird Daffodil and Breath of Spring stamp sets
- 6 X 6 inch scalloped card blank, white stamping card
- Distress Ink (Chipped Sapphire)
- Velvet embossed ribbon (blue)
- Square die or trimmer (for toppers)
- Open out the card blank and randomly stamp the inside with the leafy swirl. Edge with Distress ink to frame.
- Score the front of the card vertically in half and fold back the front. Glue down ribbon.
- Cut two squares. Stamp one with the sentiment and decorative corners. Edge with Distress Ink and glue to the card inside.
- Stamp the second square with the Daffodil and sentiment. Using a damp brush drag out some of the colour. Add more colour by picking up ink from your craft mat using a watercolour brush. Paint in extra shadows – use the stamp detail as a guide. Glue to the card front overhanging the folded back edge.