Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 25 April 2017

From Russia with Love by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I'm back again with my final post for Chocolate Baroque DT, featuring the stunning Russian themed stamps that were featured on Hochanda.

My tag I used Distress Inkpads spritzed with water and heat dried for that fab marbled background, I stamped one of the Silhouette Palaces in Grey Versafine ink and again using Black and heat embossing, the Babushka dolls I coloured in, cut out and covered with Glossy accents, once dried I adhered them using hot glue to get dimension.

My first card I used a circle stencil/mask and torn paper to create a moon and hills, I used dye-based inkpads applied with brushes to get a more airbrushed effect, I used a filigree stencil which I spritzed with water and dabbed dry in places to create some interest, I finally stamped the Silhouette Palace using Versamark Inkpad and heat embossed in gold.

My final card I started with the Katya which was stamped with Versamark Inkpad and heat embossed with black embossing powder. I then used Drawing Gum to colour her in, then once dry I used Distress Inkpads with water again and stamped the Silhouette Palaces with grey ink. I then rubbed off the drawing gum with my finger, coloured her in using watercolour paints.







  


 

I hope you like my creations, I had such fun making them. Thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty selection of projects xxx Love them all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning makes Zoe, wonderful designs and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous makes, great colouring and backgrounds for these beautiful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I love the big purple moon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful with the background of oxide

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three very striking creations Zoe. I love the tag and the postmark is a great idea and also the light and dark silhouette palaces, and the dolls look wonderfully shiny with the glossy accents. On your second piece the gold embossed palace stands out beautifully against the purple and blue circle, and the flourish looks great used here, and lastly the very soft repeat pattern using the palaces works perfectly with your prettily watercoloured Katya and makes a fantastic focal image. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!